To strengthen our team in Goa, India.
JuniorJava Developer (m/f/d)
Zuständigkeiten / Hauptaufgaben
- Work and align with given development responsibilities and deliver as per expected coding standards and timeline and quality.
- Proactive and timely communication with manager and tech leads, identifying and raising risks and potential issues.
- Prepare required set of documentation.
- Closely work with the Product owner, scrum master and the testers as part of the Agile team.
- Be a part of architectural development and changes.
- Should be able to adapt to new technologies
Qualifikationen / Anforderungen
- Core java / J2EE / JAVA FX / Swing
- Architectural design (UML Diagrams), Design patterns, Multithreading and collections
- Working in an AGILE environment
- Good in estimations and management
- Degree in engineering (Computers, Information technology or Computer Science) or an equivalent Masters degree in Computer Applications
- 0 to 3 years experience
Leistungen der Anstellung
- Modern and advanced Office premises.
- Flexible working culture.
- Work is full of variety and direct responsibility.
- Excellent team to work with.
- Professional approach from employers.
- Free accommodation for outstation candidates.
Job Location: Goa (Remote working available)
Remuneration – Not a constraint for the right candidate
Whether you are a career starter, career changer, or have been in the profession for a long time - we look forward to receiving your application.
Industrie / Gewerbe
Panaji, Goa, 403001, India
Mai 11, 2022