To strengthen our team in Stuttgart or Oldenburg (Oldb).
Professional Service (m/f/d)
Zuständigkeiten / Hauptaufgaben
- Recording and testing of functional and customer requirements as well as debugging.
- Consulting our customers in regard to the optimization and automation of publication processes.
- Analysis and optimization of XML and database sources.
- Implementation of customer projects in terms of templates, data queries, rules and web service connection.
- Introduction of software products at the customer’s site.
- Implementation of workshops and training courses.
- Taking over the project management after successful training.
- Customer contacts by email, telephone and in person.
Qualifikationen / Anforderungen
- Degree in computer science, media or business informatics, printing and media technology or a related course of study.
- You are able to complete your tasks reliably and independently, are flexible in your work and have a high sense of responsibility.
- Very good communication and teamwork skills as well as very good language skills in German and English.
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience with database publishing.
- Professional experience in consulting, project management, IT or marketing would be preferable.
- Experience in working with Adobe InDesign or QuarkXPress.
- Initial knowledge of the following topics: XML, databases, PIM or CMS.
Leistungen der Anstellung
- A motivated and nice team in a friendly working atmosphere.
- Short communication channels.
- Responsible and varied tasks.
- Central location in the heart of Stuttgart with excellent public transport facilities.
Whether you are a career starter, career changer, or have been in the profession for a long time - we look forward to receiving your application.
Industrie / Gewerbe
Friedrichstraße 39, Stuttgart or Oldenburg (Oldb), 70174, Germany
Mai 11, 2022