To strengthen our team in Goa, India.
Work and align with given development responsibilities and deliver as per expected coding standards and timeline and quality.
Proactive and timely communication with manager and tech leads, identifying and raising risks and potential issues.
Prepare required set of documentation.
Closely work with the Product owner, scrum master and the testers as part of the Agile team.
Be a part of architectural development and changes.
Should be able to adapt to new technologies
- Core java / J2EE / JAVA FX / Swing
- Experienced in Architectural design (UML Diagrams), Design patterns, Multithreading and collections
- Experienced in handling a team, getting the work done in time and budget
- Experienced in working in an AGILE environment
- Good in estimations and management
- Degree in engineering (Computers, Information technology or Computer Science) or an equivalent Masters degree in Computer Applications
- 5 to 8 years experience
- Knowledge of Tortoise SVN / Subversion, Apache
- Worked with JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo / Jenkins / Nexus
- Bamboo for automatic build processes
- Worked with Product development
- Modern and advanced Office premises.
- Flexible working culture.
- Work is full of variety and direct responsibility.
- Excellent team to work with.
- Professional approach from employers.
- Free accommodation for outstation candidates.
Job Location: Goa (Remote working available)
Remuneration – Not a constraint for the right candidate
Whether you are a career starter, career changer, or have been in the profession for a long time - we look forward to receiving your application.