To strengthen our team in Stuttgart or Oldenburg (Oldb).
Head of Professional Services (m/f/d)
Zuständigkeiten / Hauptaufgaben
- You are responsible for the management and further development of our Professional Services team, which is in charge of the implementation, integration & support of our solutions for our customers.
- We deal with software solutions for database publishing, often with partners in the areas of Product Information Management (PIM), Media or Digital Asset Management (MAM/DAM).
- You are responsible for planning, monitoring and coordinating the team as well as the successful execution from conception to go-live.
- You are responsible for meeting budgets and deadlines, reporting to and coordinating with management.
- You evaluate customer requirements from both a qualitative and quantitative perspective and plan, prioritize, and monitor work packages.
- You identify and communicate risks and performance bottlenecks at an early stage and develop sustainable measures in the team.
- In cooperation with the sales department, you support the processing of tenders, specifications and offers.
Qualifikationen / Anforderungen
- You have relevant experience in leading teams in professional services or consulting projects, preferably in the areas of print, PIM or MAM/DAM.
- Based on your analytical, conceptual and organizational skills, you can lead project teams using classic, agile or hybrid methods.
- You can also process more complex requirements in exchange with stakeholders, and plan and control with regard to time and budget.
- You are already familiar with JIRA, Confluence or comparable methodological tools.
- You have a university degree in the field of computer science, media or business informatics or a comparable course of study (in economics).
- You have an empathic and cooperative leadership style
- You communicate in a customer-oriented, clear and unagitated manner
- You can communicate fluently in German and English, both orally and in writing.
Leistungen der Anstellung
- We offer you the cooperation in exciting projects.
- A very varied range of activities awaits you.
- You will work in a dynamic team with a pleasant working atmosphere.
- You will gain valuable experience for your future professional practice.
- Your workplace is located in downtown Stuttgart, directly to the Schlossplatz.
- Your workplace is easily accessible by public transport (near the main station).
Whether you are a career starter, career changer, or have been in the profession for a long time - we look forward to receiving your application.
Industrie / Gewerbe
Friedrichstraße 39, Stuttgart or Oldenburg (Oldb), 70174, Germany
Mai 11, 2022