To strengthen our team in Goa, India.
Enhance existing and create new automated test suites appropriate for our products.
- Work on product teams during product definition to help build testable solutions.
- Produce defect, product compliance, and test plans’ reports for management.
- Work with management to resolve issues and new releases.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Design and execute manual testing as needed.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium
- Understanding of Batch scripts
- Degree in engineering (Computers, Information technology, or Computer Science) or an equivalent Masters's degree in Computer Applications
- 2 to 6 years experience
Below skills are a plus
- Experience in the Publishing domain
- Experience in AutoIT, UIPath, Ranorex or WinAutomation
- Experience in Mac OS / Shell script
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Modern and advanced Office premises.
- Flexible working culture
- Work is full of variety and direct responsibility.
- Excellent team to work with
- Professional approach from employers.
- Free accommodation for outstation candidates
Job Location: Goa (Remote working available)
Remuneration – Not a constraint for the right candidate
Whether you are a career starter, career changer, or have been in the profession for a long time - we look forward to receiving your application.